Aims and Scope
The Christ Animating Learning Blog is a platform for cross-disciplinary conversations about how Christ can animate learning. These conversations could include any of the following.
- Edited excerpts of a past or forthcoming book
- Critique a current theory in your discipline from a Christian perspective
- Share a brief e-mail interview with an author of a book or article (they want publicity for their book)
- Write about a recent class experience where something came up regarding how Christ can animate learning.
- A short e-mail interview with a Christian in your field about his/her work
- Share your own thoughts about trends in your discipline as interpreted through faith
- Link to a podcast you conduct with a brief overview of content (e.g. timestamps for topic transitions/content headers)
- Recruit others in your subject area to write about the subjects above. This would also cut down your work and expand the conversation (and CSR’s reach).
- Other imaginative musings on Christ and learning….
All blog submissions must be
- Uploaded as a Microsoft word document
- Between 500 and 1500 words and include the following elements:
- Include a title, author name, and preferred professional title
Any images, graphics, or designs included in your post must meet digital copyright expectations. Non-text elements that were not created by the author must include a proper citation and, in some instances, permission from the creator. Note: Authors are not responsible for finding a header image for your post, the CSR team will handle this unless the author requests a particular image.
The blog author holds the copyright to any published blog. Thus, they can reproduce the blog post on any other web site. We merely request that they provide a link and give recognition to the CSR Christ Animating Learning Blog.